The Living Tradition we share draws from many sources:
- Direct experience of transcending mystery and wonder which moves us to a renewal of the spirit
- Words and deeds of prophetic women and men which challenge us to confront powers of evil with justice, compassion and the transforming power of love
- Wisdom from the world’s religions which inspires us in our ethical and spiritual life
- Jewish and Christian teachings which call us to respond to God’s Love by loving our neighbors as ourselves
- Humanist Teachings which counsel us to heed the guidance of reason and the results of science, and warn us against idolatries of mind and spirit
- Spiritual teachings of earth-centered traditions which instruct us to live in harmony with Nature
Grateful for religious pluralism, we are inspired to deepen our understanding and expand our vision.